- Alex Walker’s Serian is a collection of intimate East African bush camps; that allow you to flee the bustle of contemporary life and experience a blend of untamed Africa in a traditional tented splendour!
Alex Walker's Serian
- A canvassed safari camp in the heart of the Masai Mara wilderness, Elephant Pepper Camp brings people back to nature and the traditions of safari from yesteryear. Indulge in shared stories around the campfire serenaded by the soundtrack of the African bush, after a day of exploring this secluded and game-rich area of the Masai Mara.
Elephant Pepper Camp
- The perfect base for your exclusive Safari adventure is the Neptune Mara Rianta Luxury tented Camp. Immersed in the original bush among indigenous plantations and trees, the 20 luxury tents are directly overlooking the Mara River, which winds itself around the camp with gently flowing waters surrounded with wild life and teeming with large groups of Hippos.
Neptune Mara Rianta Luxury Camp
- Set on the bank of the Mara River Karen Blixen Camp gives undisturbed view to the wildlife coming for a drink. Large luxurious canvas tents with Persian rugs, en-suite bathrooms, outdoor showers with view to the sky and flush toilets.
Karen Blixen Camp
- Kicheche Mara Camp is a classic tented camp hidden in a beautiful acacia valley overlooking the Olare Orok stream. With only 8 tents the intimate and relaxed atmosphere gives you the opportunity to enjoy a unique experience in the prime wildlife area of the Mara North Conservancy.
Kicheche Mara Camp
- Mara, Acacia and Topi houses are all seriously comfortable – although there is no resident host, a full complement of staff takes care of your every need. Each house accommodates six people in three double rooms, so they are ideal for couples, families and groups. Even better, you have the freedom to personally design your own itinerary. With detailed personal service, home-from-home hospitality and unequalled wildlife expertise, a safari at Mara Bush Houses is a unique and exclusive adventure.
Mara Bush Houses
- The Mara Plains Camp is situated along the Ntiakatek River with uninterrupted views of the surrounding plains and riverine forest. It is small, luxury camp with spacious and comfortable en-suite canvas rooms built on raised decks. The camp is located in the private Olare Orok Conservancy (OOC) just a few hundred meters to the north of the Masai Mara National Reserve boundary, and is a member of both the OOC and the Mara North Conservancies.
Mara Plains Camp
- Set in a secret valley in the Conservancy Offbeat Mara is one of the smallest camps in the Mara with just six tents. Offering a traditional safari style, great service and inspiring guiding from the Maasai guides Offbeat Mara is a hidden gem. Surrounded by abundant wildlife, including the Offbeat lion pride the camp is in the perfect location for your safari.
Offbeat Mara Camp
- Offbeat riding combines riding well-schooled horses through some of the best game lands in world with luxury mobile camping .The thrill of close encounters with the big five, crossing the Mara river in proximity to hippo and crocodile or galloping with the great migration is an experience which should not be missed by a horse lovers.
Offbeat Riding Safaris
- Perfectly situated on the banks of the Njageteck River in the Mara North Conservancy, Richard’s River Camp allows for total privacy and exclusivity. With just six tents and one large family suite, this camp is ideal for individuals as well as exclusive groups who wish to experience the Masai Mara in a personal intimate setting. Beautifully appointed with furnishings and fabrics collected from all across the world - the result is a casually luxurious tented camp, combining exceptional wildlife with a contemporary ‘Out of Africa’ experience.
Richard's River Camp
- Located on the picturesque Hippo Bend Lagoon of the Mara River the Royal Mara Lodge gives peaceful view to the hippos resting lazily in the river. The luxury suites blend the classic tented camp with the amenities of a lodge facility - the result is an exclusive luxury tented lodge.
Royal Mara Safari Lodge
- Established in 1971, Safaris Unlimited pioneered horse riding safaris in Kenya over 45 years ago. Their riding holidays in the Masai Mara are truly a magical experience. The stylish mobile private-canvas camp offers the ultimate for an exclusive horseback safari adventure. Each safari is personally guided by Gordie Church who has spent much of his life in the Mara with his horses and the Masai.
- Saruni Mara has one family villa, one private villa and five elegant cottages. It is the only small boutique lodge in the Mara, making it very intimate and exclusive. The beautifully decorated themed rooms have a luxurious and classic safari feel. The lodge is tucked away in a secluded valley in the private Mara North Conservancy, a prime and private game-viewing area, which borders the Masai Mara National Reserve – the most renowned wildlife park in Africa.
Saruni Mara Lodge